Joe Williams is the Co-Founder of Keller Williams Realty. Joe puts his 43 years of Real Estate Knowledge into basic steps for Agents looking to succeed into the business.
* “Big Success comes from synergy and coordination of very simple ingredients”.
* “Your selling them the great experience of working with you.”
* “Simplicity matters. Your business plan should be what am I going to do and When am I going to do it”.
* “Every day, the most important thing you can do is lead generation.”
* “Agents are their own worse enemies with technology. You either need to learn how to work it or hire someone who does.”
* “Learning how to leverage your business, that’s huge in real estate”.
Learn more about Joe:
Although he is best known as the Co-Founder of Keller Williams Realty, Joe Williams was licensed at 19 and sold homes through college. Joe received his BBA in 1976 from the University of Texas in Real Estate, which at the time was a new degree program. He has over 30 years experience working with the local community and Realtors. Joe, along with his team, has extensive experience in Residential & Commercial Brokerage, as well as Building & Residential Development.
Joe’s Team is a full service team of professionals at your service whenever the needs arises. Team Joe Williams consists of Joe Williams, Cynthia Reed (Project Manager), Carol Cedato-Olivarez (Buyer & Listing Specialist), Forest Higdon & Carol Cedato (Buyer and Listing Specialist) and Calvin Chamness (Construction Manager). Not only do you have 100% dedication from your personal team of agents, but you have over 50 years of experience in addition to Joe’s 30+ years! You are our number one priority ~ we work to make your real estate transaction as smooth as possible!
About Keller Williams….
Founded in 1983, Keller Williams Realty International is an international real estate company with more than 650 offices and 73,000+ associates located across the U.S. and Canada. Currently the 4th largest U.S. residential real estate firm in North America, Keller Williams began franchising its offices in 1987.
TGG- Jacy Riedmann
Post a Comment